Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has been the best Dcer ever?
(04-26-2011, 12:08 PM)TheNave Wrote:  
(04-26-2011, 11:22 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  (Platforms, as an implementation... works really really horribly in LF2's framework.)

it actually works very well, I cheated by using hex^^ but yeah, the AI is the only thing that f***** it up... coms act horrible when it comes to those platforms.... but as a player, it's okayish, no bugs atall, you should try it out^^

Yea, that's what I meant. AI... and other more minor stuff that's more of a personal preference of mine than any objective judgement.

But yea, I'll try it out. eventually. haha.
Not having anyone to play local with and not having a reliable internet connection for online play hurts when it comes to these things.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(04-26-2011, 11:22 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  @Marshall:
Ah, tomcwy did Wraith? cool... though I think he released it under a different name?.. since I didn't come across him as "tomcwy" until robotical boards.
I had no idea it was him for quite a few years until later myself lol

But yes... people refer to innovation mostly when talking about notable Data Changers, because many people can recreate. However, when talking about taking everything else into account including gameplay, feel, AI, bugs, YinYin remains the sole top dog of the food chain (he's already among the list innovators anyway). Fantasy Leaf comes a close second I'd say.

you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
killing333 anyone ... ?

Marshall edited this post 04-27-2011 01:56 AM because:
Heck yes! How could I have forgotten him?
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock