Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The update of updates
wowowow!
The editor looks so fab and sugoii!

Everything looks fab so keep it up.. bugs will be there but will be fixed soon enough. Haven't found anything yet though.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2014, 04:34 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  ARGH! Too bright! Some very cool stuff though XD. One thing I am missing is the red-line spell check. I am aware of the spell check option we have in the reply box, but that's somewhat slow and annoying to use.
Keep it up!

I think I'm gonna kick out the spellcheck out of the editor again. Too slow because it seems to parse the entire message once a tiny thing changes. Also it behaves wonky as well :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: A-Man
So..... i was trying to update my signature and now i can't seem to access it again without it becoming unresponsive and crashing the whole web page.
Normally i just wait till the updates are made but i got impatient because i was about to head to bed and clicked on the button that says "click here if you don't want to wait any longer" and the words in my sig got cut off. I tried fixing it but the signature tools took too long to load and i wasn't able to edit anything without the whole page crashing again.

If you could, just clear my sig for me :P

edit) btw I really like the custom awards thingy In our Info Section.
Later today i wanna try drawing new icons for it. Or it would be even cooler if you somehow associated the tags to our icons on our profiles.
Nuuuuu Wat did you dooo :P

edit2) If we change our usernames are we allowed to revert back to the original name?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2014, 08:24 AM)LutiChris Wrote:  So..... i was trying to update my signature and now i can't seem to access it again without it becoming unresponsive and crashing the whole web page.
Normally i just wait till the updates are made but i got impatient because i was about to head to bed and clicked on the button that says "click here if you don't want to wait any longer" and the words in my sig got cut off. I tried fixing it but the signature tools took too long to load and i wasn't able to edit anything without the whole page crashing again.
The editor borked around. I've had the same trouble while setting up some fields. I usually just wait until Firefox gives me the "a script takes too long"-window so I can abort it. All related to the editor :|
I'm leaning stronger and stronger to a more basic one...

(09-21-2014, 08:24 AM)LutiChris Wrote:  If you could, just clear my sig for me :p
As empty as it can be now ;)

(09-21-2014, 08:24 AM)LutiChris Wrote:  edit) btw I really like the custom awards thingy In our Info Section.
Later today i wanna try drawing new icons for it. Or it would be even cooler if you somehow associated the tags to our icons on our profiles.
I don't like that :|
During the upgrade, the permissions got all messed up and here we are, having such bugs.

(09-21-2014, 08:24 AM)LutiChris Wrote:  edit2) If we change our usernames are we allowed to revert back to the original name?
Sure. You'll just have to wait the 6 months until you can do so :p

Thanks given by:
god, its so complicated, that overview section, too much info...braincrash...

user names says 2times in a year
Useful
Thanks given by: Ariel
@Mono I feel you :p
Not particularly happy about it either but I simply lack the time and motivation to program something myself or rewrite the old overview :/

Thanks given by: Gespenst , Ariel
Also, when we change username, our log in changes too or stays default one?
Useful
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2014, 09:40 AM)Mono Wrote:  Also, when we change username, our log in changes too or stays default one?

It's gonna be the new name.

Thanks given by:
rest in peace, neat boxy style
Thanks given by: A-Man , Nyamaiku , Dr. Time
Missing The Dark Theme !!!!!!!! [Image: crying.gif]
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by: Ariel