Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Drawing video.
#1
Requested by Marko.
I set up my camera and any possible light sources for this drawing session.

In this video "trilogy" you will see how I draw. Not how to draw but how I draw. Video contains no sound, music or any other ambient but it has some comments. Also, you can enjoy your own music while watching it :)
Let's begin.
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3


Reference.
[Image: f3FxCcl.png]
Result.
[Image: hs8DmXW.jpg]




my "studio" for recording videos.
[Image: LUrNEzy.jpg]
[Image: oA9iOSd.jpg]
[Image: j3cXG6T.jpg]

Thank you for your time!
Reply
Thanks given by: Jahvansi , Marko , Ariyan
#2
Nice stuff man! Am I the only one or that drawing's face looks just like Jamie Lannister XD
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Reply
Thanks given by: Monolanier
#3
(08-10-2015, 10:27 AM)Gad Wrote:  Cool!

Although, if you're not making any commentary you could just speed the video up few times. Watching 30 minutes of null drawing isn't very attractive ;D.

Thanks :)
THat what I was afraid of while making no commentary. Will be noted next time :)
Reply
Thanks given by:
#4
Brilliant, i've never tried to draw torso first i might try it right away, very interesting method..
Reply
Thanks given by:
#5
very good result man :D and very useful tips. Is that how you always draw or most of the times, i mean by following the 3 videos order?
but the most interesting part seems to be your sophysticated studio with boxes and dad's phone lol :p
Reply
Thanks given by: Monolanier
#6
(08-12-2015, 11:05 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  very good result man :D
Thanks man :)


(08-12-2015, 11:05 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Is that how you always draw or most of the times, i mean by following the 3 videos order?
Most of the time I skip some steps. Sometimes I skip stick figure or geometry parts. Sometimes I start without base and just improvise by doing it.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#7
Alright, another video. This time only inking, with music, no slow stuff, also text comments (Don't mind grammar mistakes)







and the result

[Image: inked_test_by_oirenka-d96mkdj.png]
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)