08-10-2015, 12:11 AM
Requested by Marko.
I set up my camera and any possible light sources for this drawing session.
In this video "trilogy" you will see how I draw. Not how to draw but how I draw. Video contains no sound, music or any other ambient but it has some comments. Also, you can enjoy your own music while watching it
Let's begin.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Reference.
![[Image: f3FxCcl.png]](http://i.imgur.com/f3FxCcl.png)
Result.
![[Image: hs8DmXW.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/hs8DmXW.jpg)
my "studio" for recording videos.
![[Image: LUrNEzy.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/LUrNEzy.jpg)
![[Image: oA9iOSd.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/oA9iOSd.jpg)
![[Image: j3cXG6T.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/j3cXG6T.jpg)
Thank you for your time!
I set up my camera and any possible light sources for this drawing session.
In this video "trilogy" you will see how I draw. Not how to draw but how I draw. Video contains no sound, music or any other ambient but it has some comments. Also, you can enjoy your own music while watching it

Let's begin.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Reference.
![[Image: f3FxCcl.png]](http://i.imgur.com/f3FxCcl.png)
Result.
![[Image: hs8DmXW.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/hs8DmXW.jpg)
my "studio" for recording videos.
![[Image: LUrNEzy.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/LUrNEzy.jpg)
![[Image: oA9iOSd.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/oA9iOSd.jpg)
![[Image: j3cXG6T.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/j3cXG6T.jpg)
Thank you for your time!

Chat





and very useful tips. Is that how you always draw or most of the times, i mean by following the 3 videos order?