Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RaMafia 2
That predicament just confirmed me that you are neither an Inquisitor not a knight. Remaining roles are Scout, Occultist or Bard. You seemed to like your role at start and you have been constantly supporting the role of Scout. So maybe you are a Scout. Just based on assumption which I can't confirm.

Also what makes you think that Nave isn't lying about him being townie aligned? If someone out of the blue claims to be the town inquisitor claiming to check Nave revealed a Werewolf identity. Whom will you believe?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
(03-20-2016, 08:13 PM)T.O.R.N.A.D.O Wrote:  That predicament just confirmed me that you are neither an Inquisitor not a knight. Remaining roles are Scout, Occultist or Bard. You seemed to like your role at start and you have been constantly supporting the role of Scout. So maybe you are a Scout. Just based on assumption which I can't confirm.

Also what makes you think that Nave isn't lying about him being townie aligned? If someone out of the blue claims to be the town inquisitor claiming to check Nave revealed a Werewolf identity. Whom will you believe?
Because I'm advocating the idea of the other inquisitor revealing himself now. But since it has been a while and they haven't, and if no other do before this phase ends, then chances are, they're a werewolf.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(03-20-2016, 07:57 PM)A-Man Wrote:  hoho, great! I am sure a team of 3 bards would be considered quite unfair.

Unfair for the wolves? In this hypothetical scenario they could kill off anybody during the day easily, what with 3 extra secret lynch votes each day on the same guy.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(03-20-2016, 08:36 PM)A-Man Wrote:  But since it has been a while and they haven't, and if no other do before this phase ends, then chances are, they're a werewolf.

Rest of the town telling Inq to stay silent and you are telling him to come out. Do you really think town Inq would come out like that after you told that you plan to execute all Inqs out there?

(03-20-2016, 07:49 PM)A-Man Wrote:  You guys can be very wishy washy at times; first you suggest there is more than one mafia aligned inquisitors, and then you say there may be none. The net value of the chance is 0, and so it's fair to claim there is 1 inquisitor and 1 knight who're mafia-aligned.
Nobody ever told that there might be 2 WW Inqs. But, yes, we say sometimes 1, sometimes none because it is not known or certain.
Likely chances for Inq distribution I assume are:
  • Town side: 1 or 2 Inqs
  • WW side: 0 or 1 Inqs

(03-20-2016, 07:49 PM)A-Man Wrote:  I wonder 2 days aka 4 statements of 'information' from 2 inquisitors, that is if any other inquisitor shows in the first place, and that is if the 4 statements can be compared against each other. I seriously doubt this plan is anything realistic.
Things are not as one dimensional as you state, all that I can say is wait and witness the way we figure who is lying ;) The times people talk, things we can hear from different people, people they blame, reactions from people they blame, So much to figure out the liar.

What I am afraid of is that you are trying to get yourself killed by speaking out edgy controversial ideas. I wouldn't want to lose a townie at this 1st phase. Especially If you are Knt or Sct.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello sirs,

So after reading 10 pages of pesky talk, here is what I have to say (please excuse me for being away this afternoon):

A-man's logic isn't entirely faulty, should it be a 1vs1 inquisitor battle. Trusting the inquisitor is a 50/50? No, it is less, because the town inquisitor can get some results wrong due to the werewolf inquisitor's abilities. So, besides not knowing if the inquisitor is telling the truth on his own good will, we also don't know if he's telling the truth because he might have gotten wrong results. This renders the inquisitor pretty useless, we will never know if he's telling the truth or not. On the other hand, killing an inquisitor is a 50/50 chance of killing a werewolf.

However, the story is entirely different if there are 2 inquisitors on the town's side. And to make things balanced, this sounds reasonable. This way the results of both inquisitors can be cross-checked. Yes it's possible they got some wrong information because of the werewolf ability, but most of the information should be accurate. HOWEVER, if you kill one of the town's inquisitors before he had the chance to do any checkings, then we get the above scenario where killing all inquisitors becomes the wisest choice, and we lose a very important role that would help us win the game. Then the hunt for the other werewolves would be based on killing off the knights and one other shot in the dark.

Anyway, my vote goes to Bamboori. Afaik, the mafia can have a scout, and needlessly exposing an inquisitor, plus suggesting his death, is highly suspicious to me. It looks like his way of trying to kill an inquisitor both possible ways (by lynching, and in case it fails, next nights).
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by: A-Man
(03-20-2016, 10:32 PM)MangaD Wrote:  On the other hand, killing an inquisitor is a 50/50 chance of killing a werewolf.

There is one more option: WW has no Inq. Then killing Inq(s) might mean you are lynching 100% townies.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
A-man & Luti, vote for someone/something already.
And really Bamboori, you not clear yet, you suspicious. [Image: serious.png]
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Ramond Wrote:Unfair for the wolves? In this hypothetical scenario they could kill off anybody during the day easily, what with 3 extra secret lynch votes each day on the same guy.
Ah, you're right. I admit I didn't think it through when I made that statement. But the point being that there was some balancing thought given into distributing roles remains.

mfc Wrote:Rest of the town telling Inq to stay silent and you are telling him to come out. Do you really think town Inq would come out like that after you told that you plan to execute all Inqs out there?
He really should.

mfc Wrote:Nobody ever told that there might be 2 WW Inqs.
[Image: takethat.png] (clicky)

mfc Wrote:What I am afraid of is that you are trying to get yourself killed by speaking out edgy controversial ideas. I wouldn't want to lose a townie at this 1st phase. Especially If you are Knt or Sct.
Well, somebody has to be lynched anyway. And if that's me, so be it.

MangaD Wrote:Anyway, my vote goes to Bamboori. Afaik, the mafia can have a scout, and needlessly exposing an inquisitor, plus suggesting his death, is highly suspicious to me. It looks like his way of trying to kill an inquisitor both possible ways (by lynching, and in case it fails, next nights).
I'm suspicious of Bamboori since he's one of the few who blatantly called out "flawed" on my logic without any explanation (and Neeragon too). However, I feel the scout is very important to risk now. Perhaps, we can give him a chance till next turn to correctly get the role of someone (maybe myself, if I miraculously get to survive).
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
A-Man is smelling quite delicious
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: mfc
Just making this lynch scoreboard.
  • A-man -  5 (TheNave, Simoneon, Bamboori, Neeragon and LutiChris)
  • No kill - 2 (Rhino.Freak and Tornado)
  • Bamboori - 1 (MangaD)

empirefantasy and A-Man need to vote.

@v: Says the one who DIDN'T VOTE AT ALL!
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by: T.O.R.N.A.D.O