02-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Really now, can MH just give the darn green light for an Empire Mod with this? lol.
Those look really good. Damn apoc, raising the bar yet higher, awesome stuff.
I have to say though, the proportions on Marshall and Alblaka are a little rushed and off. they look kinda stunted somehow.
MH looks totally WAY out there though. freaking awesome. Turn that into a character, and my current Frozen project will be turned into a scrap pile that I'll have to finish quickly and then move on to a even crazier project.
And now I really want to decide on a design for myself, just to see what you'd make of it.
By your explanation on the skills stuff.. I'd probably be some kind of mage knight... sounds cool.
Those look really good. Damn apoc, raising the bar yet higher, awesome stuff.
I have to say though, the proportions on Marshall and Alblaka are a little rushed and off. they look kinda stunted somehow.
MH looks totally WAY out there though. freaking awesome. Turn that into a character, and my current Frozen project will be turned into a scrap pile that I'll have to finish quickly and then move on to a even crazier project.
And now I really want to decide on a design for myself, just to see what you'd make of it.
By your explanation on the skills stuff.. I'd probably be some kind of mage knight... sounds cool.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."
My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |
My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |
Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)

Chat

