Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mirrored Sprites.
#4
(07-09-2015, 12:32 AM)zytheus Wrote:  I have been trying to download the lf2 vanilla, and I cannot run donwload it because my antivirus says its a malware, and I downloaded it from lf2.net

We can assure you LF2's download file from lf2.net is safe, the antivirus has a false alert. iirc its because of the optional toolbar in the installer which you can choose not to install (uncheck the box).

If you are still not confident, you can get it from LFE main site instead - with installer, no installer(.zip file), or even just the lf2.exe file itself.
Reply
Thanks given by:


Messages In This Thread
Mirrored Sprites. - by zytheus - 07-08-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: Mirrored Sprites. - by bashscrazy - 07-08-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Mirrored Sprites. - by zytheus - 07-09-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Mirrored Sprites. - by STM1993 - 07-09-2015, 03:55 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)