Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirrored Sprites.
I have encouuntered a problem with the mod "Lf2 DBZ 3.0" which my characters cant face left and everysigle attack is kinda bugged. I searched for solutions and read that I dont have mirror sprites or mirrior images and download the program called sprite mirrorer from the member "someone else" and mirrored every Bmp image and I even checked if they were mirrored, but the thing is that it still not working for me, someone help me please. Noob proof, im kinda bad at this...

Oh I forgot... This is out of the topic but if you could also help me. When I tried to download Vanilla little fighter 2 It said the file had a malware, I downloaded it from lf2.net.
Im sorry if this is in wrong forum topic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
That's because LF2 vDBZ 3.0 uses LF2 v1.9c
You need to use LF2 v2.0a EXE instead.
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2015, 11:44 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  That's because LF2 vDBZ 3.0 uses LF2 v1.9c
You need to use LF2 v2.0a EXE instead.

I have been trying to download the lf2 vanilla, and I cannot run donwload it because my antivirus says its a malware, and I downloaded it from lf2.net
Thanks given by:
(07-09-2015, 12:32 AM)zytheus Wrote:  I have been trying to download the lf2 vanilla, and I cannot run donwload it because my antivirus says its a malware, and I downloaded it from lf2.net

We can assure you LF2's download file from lf2.net is safe, the antivirus has a false alert. iirc its because of the optional toolbar in the installer which you can choose not to install (uncheck the box).

If you are still not confident, you can get it from LFE main site instead - with installer, no installer(.zip file), or even just the lf2.exe file itself.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: