04-22-2015, 03:21 PM
i am listening to...........
|
What song are you listening to??
|
|
04-22-2015, 03:21 PM
i am listening to...........
04-24-2015, 02:52 PM
Something epic for a change of pace
04-24-2015, 04:27 PM
04-24-2015, 08:44 PM
I forgot how much i liked this song back in the day
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
I'm on hour 23 ... edit: 24 looped that for a whole day
04-25-2015, 12:02 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2015, 12:03 AM by Monolanier.)
Listening for the 2nd time in a row Now its 29:07
04-25-2015, 05:21 AM
04-25-2015, 05:51 AM
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
04-25-2015, 05:58 AM
I never said i cant bear a song, i mean to say that if its cool, i can hear it for my whole life! For ex:-
MEMORIES!! Listening this since was born, STILL uttering till date and will always.
04-27-2015, 10:07 AM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|