Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Ingame bugs of Lf2
I've noticed that it has expired completely so that mainsite doesn't link to a worthless thread, here are all gifs.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OPU2YXOI

Some are outdated and are not sorted the same as OP - I'm sure you'll figure it out yourself.
I'd revive this thread only if some kind soul uploaded these gifs to mainsite (I don't want unstable hosts anymore), which is not going to happen anyway, so at least this.

Also some guy posted gifs at lf global long ago which are unobtainable now, basically it just demonstrates that Rudolf can't use the "ground katana" attack while he is invisible at characters in dance of pain.
Thanks given by: empirefantasy
just a random funny from yesterday :p
[Image: ykQaV.gif]
Thanks given by:
@up
I think it is john_ball destroyed because it is so near with deep.It is something like,when freeze hit a ball that is so near with him,he just destroy it,he don't rebound it.
Thanks given by:
If you look closely, the energy ball that Davis launches cancels out John's energy ball.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
there is yet another bug.
[Image: qox0m8.gif]
Thanks given by:
Jeez, it actually works, almost always. I can't believe none have witnessed this over years (me including).

I'd add it and stuff, but ... little technical troubles. :P
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2011, 09:17 AM)dixon Wrote:  I can't believe none have witnessed this over years (me including).

Because nobody have seen it as a bug.As it happen always,it looks normal for everybody.
Thanks given by:
''The thread you are posting in is older than two months. You might be warned for gravedigging. ''
Well i think this should be stickied so there wouldn't be this problem.
But anyways i haven't seen anything like this bug before (neither had MasterLF2) so i thought i should post this here:
Freeze stuck in air bug (Click to View)
E: D: i hadn't seen that.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
See first post, bug 10. Images are down, so here reuploaded by me

Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
lobby is close by reason of sync error if i am play lf2 with someone survival at crazy
:thumbsup:
Thanks given by: