Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating a stronger Armor than Julian?
:[ 
In regards to this thread by xxtomnyxx:
Armour Effect of ID

Code:
If you want creat a new id with Armour Effect, just replace the code ''mov eax,dword ptr ds:[edi+6F4]'' at 0042CCE6 with ''JMP XXXXXXXX ''.
Then at XXXXXXXX should like this:
XXXXXXXX       mov eax,dword ptr ds:[edi+6F4]
XXXXXXXX      cmp eax,25
XXXXXXXX      je 0042CCEF
XXXXXXXX      cmp eax,#←←←the id you want to creat
XXXXXXXX      jnz 0042CD56
XXXXXXXX      cmp dword ptr ds:[esi+B8],0F←←←you can type any number(hex) you want. The bigger the number is, the stronger your character will be

I have managed to add the first 5 lines but I can't manage to add the 6th line. It says, "unknown identifier". How can I solve this one?

Pls. help, thanks! ;)
[Image: azazel.gif]
Thanks given by:
Well, if you don´t manage to make an armour with Hex editing, try dc.
Always when you damage others, you damage yourself.
[Image: Motto.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Make sure you type the 0 before the f... 0F
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
(09-11-2008, 03:05 PM)Jurassic Wrote:  Well, if you don´t manage to make an armour with Hex editing, try dc.
If I don't manage to do this, maybe after copying Julian's armor, I'll just do DC... :confused:

(09-11-2008, 03:57 PM)Silva Wrote:  Make sure you type the 0 before the f... 0F
Yes, I typed it correctly. And also, according to his comment, you can type any number in hex, 1E, for example... :confused:
Thanks given by:
The thing is, you can't just type F or A, a 0 has to be first. I think the mistake is here : esi+B8 .. should be esi + 0B8
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Thanks a lot, it seems that you solved it! ;)

How about the last part? What should I put there, the ones with the % and the spaces...

Code:
XXXXXXXX      *cmp eax,%%%←which id's attack can break defend
XXXXXXXX      *je lf2.0042CD4E
  .             .
  .             .
  .             .
  .             .
  .             .
XXXXXXXX      jmp 0042E097

EDIT:

Thanks, Silva. I managed to give my character armor class 3 (needs more than 3 hits to get hurt, Julian got armor class 2) and the remaining I copied Julian's remaining lines... ;)
Thanks given by:
you could try DC putting an itr kind 8 with an loop that it has an state 7
BUT
no worries
this case is already solved :D
The dumb do the mess, the normal one gets angry, the smart one have fun. :D
Thanks given by: