Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help In Python !!!
Can somebody tell me how to launch a python script py
I could find anything in the web that helps
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Go to https://www.python.org/ and download Python.
You can open and run those files with that, it's pretty easy. :)
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Its already installed python32 I tried to do that open_file_with trick but it didnt work :/
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by:
Try renaming your file to end with .pyw instead of .py.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Is that a pre-made script or did u make it?
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2015, 03:33 PM)Hellblazer Wrote:  Is that a pre-made script or did u make it?

Pre-made.
Thanks given by:
Well it should go fine then. Checked the extensions?
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2015, 12:39 PM)Doctor A Wrote:  Try renaming your file to end with .pyw instead of .py.

the system doesnt reconize the file type now .
Thanks given by:
Then try to open it with "pythonw.exe", and check the "Always use the selected program to run these kind of files" check box.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: