Poll: Round 3: PICK YO FAV(S)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[Image: 7RrQzGK.jpg]
22.22%
4 22.22%
[Image: o9cLWZh.png]
22.22%
4 22.22%
[Image: ticktricktrack_by_janisarcane-db5kcuc.png]
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #24: Spriting Tournament
fever*
Useful
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2017, 10:56 AM)Silverthorn Wrote:  That's the spirit! Sleep is for weakling anyways! Picasso

Sorry to kill your buzz. I'm not participating, I just want to know how BP is able to sleep less and work more. Thanks.
a.k.a firzenx or X.
Deviantart| Arts |sprites|FaceBook
Thanks given by:
In case you haven't read this part of Silverthorn's post:
Blue Phoenix Wrote:would a deadline-extent of about a week or so
Do you expect your fever to not go away in a week?

But if it's something else you'd be busy with, or if you don't feel like joining ..etc, then that's another story that you, of course, don't need to justify.

On a side note, it would be cool to see more new participants who don't usually do sprites, so we can compete for the pre-last position :P.

Edit: I foresee a new entry being posted in the next 5 minutes.

Edit 2: Theory. I suspect Mono is already participating, and his last statement was just to make people dismiss the possibility of one of the anonymous entries being his.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Silverthorn , MangaD
(02-12-2017, 01:41 PM)MnM Wrote:  
(02-12-2017, 10:56 AM)Silverthorn Wrote:  That's the spirit! Sleep is for weakling anyways! Picasso

Sorry to kill your buzz. I'm not participating, I just want to know how BP is able to sleep less and work more. Thanks.

I am sorry, I cannot tell you without you participating!

(02-12-2017, 01:48 PM)A-Man Wrote:  Edit: I foresee a new entry being posted in the next 5 minutes.

Anon #3 enters the scene!
[Image: onvyrOq.png]

Hm! We have 5 entries now, if I counted correctly. I actually did expect a couple more. In my infinite generosity, I have decided to extend this round by a few more days.

New deadline is Monday, February 20th. Do not disappoint me!

In fact, I don't even care how well you can sprite, just participate for the sake of it. Follow @A-Man's example!
(02-12-2017, 01:48 PM)A-Man Wrote:  On a side note, it would be cool to see more new participants who don't usually do sprites, so we can compete for the pre-last position :P.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: A-Man , LutiChris , MangaD , Cabba , AmadisLFE
[Image: battle.png]
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Marko , Bamboori , MangaD , AmadisLFE
I see your stickman and raise MY MS PAINT SKILLZ!
[Image: y16LZF5.png]
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: A-Man , LutiChris , Bamboori , MangaD , AmadisLFE
@STM: !! Not bad, but too big :P

Try to map slopes on the sprite's body to the ball's, and give it a similar change in a colour that corresponds to the change in the sphere (in terms of brightness).
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
[Image: qyBoBVy.png]
[Image: ZHkICNr.png][Image: adGT3Xm.png]
Thanks given by: A-Man , Bamboori , Cabba , AmadisLFE , MangaD
[Image: QGZocjB.png]

Two people with awkward posing! Also turned into a comic by a friend of mine. (Still my best sprite though)

Also, YAY I MADE IT IN TIME!

The Comic? :
Noone: POORPEL BLAAAAST!!
Roy: STAHP RIGHT THERE!
Noone: ...jus'alittlelonger??
Roy: Dude, no. I've got a dinner date in 5 minutes and I'm growing bored of using this shield.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: Cabba , Marko , A-Man , MangaD
Alright, round 1 is up! In total, 7* people participated which is not a lot but we can work with this!

*actually, 9, but neither @STM1993 nor @Ramond deem their entries serious:
Sorry, Don, but your feelings shall be hurt!

And thus, we end up with the following entries:
Anon 1: [Image: JmJ6r0k.png]
Anon 2: [Image: 6ifBICI.png]
@A-Man: [Image: fOs0kVc.png]
@Arcane: [Image: contest__24__spriting_tournament_by_jani...ayr4la.png]
Anon 3: [Image: onvyrOq.png]
@JoHo15: [Image: qyBoBVy.png]
@AmadisLFE: [Image: QGZocjB.png]

The poll is up now for the entries to be voted on! Because I'm curious if and how exactly this works, I ticked the "Hide Result: The poll results are hidden while the poll is open."-option. So, don't be afraid if nothing happens (or something happens, who knows?)!

How will things proceed?
Because we now know the exact amount of participants, I can tell you a bit more of how things will continue: The 5 most-voted people advance to round 2 where a new theme awaits them. The deadline will probably be a bit shorter then, something like 2 weeks or so. If any anon-entry drops out, the person behind the entry will be announced; in the opposite case, proceeding anons may stay anon until they either drop out or the contest is over. Of course, anybody that reached round 2 may decide to submit anonymously or by posting in here.

Under the premise that round 2 gets 5 entries, there will be a third round where the best 3 advance to. As you can imagine, the subsequential votings will then directly determine who gets first, second, and third.

But for now, it's time to vote! Poll's open till Feb 26th, so be a kind person and PICK YO FAV(S)!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: A-Man , MangaD