Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod: Injection Series
Top • Back • NextLast | Page 1
⸻⸻ Introduction

In short, a bunch of projects which assembled into one.
Any series in this project will requiring the core (Modified DDraw) to work.

And yes, that's all.
Signature - Mesujin
Data Changer, AI-Scripter, DirectX-App Programmer.

Lastest Work : Little Fighter 2 : Enchanted.
Contact Person : Mesujin#1516 (mesujin), github.com/Mesujin, mesujin.imano@yahoo.com.
TopBackNextLast | Page 2
⸻⸻ Modified DDraw

Disclaimer, this is just a modification from zort's repository.

Modified DDraw (ddraw.dll), instead of only meant to inject an AI, this Modified DDraw is also meant to do the other stuff for the game, the main idea is almost the same as .exe editing, but this Modified DDraw does it in a friendlier way and more like a tool.

This Modified DDraw provide high compatibility where you could configure alot of stuff in configuration.ini.
(It'll show up once you run the .exe, but it's effective before you run it.)

More description about this Modified DDraw can be found here (also the code source) : GitHub.

Download                 (Click to View)
Credits (Original DDraw)   (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Little Fighter Extreme
Hi there. Love Grandmaster's design but my game is running at 265.dat files here and not sure if the injection way will work for me since my game is so heavily loaded. May I ask if you would kindly release a tradition version of the character (non-injection) please? so that we may swap the characters in game we want from time to time? Many thanks.

Also, may I ask if I am already using another ddraw.dll (say the one for custom AI), how to make both ddraw.dll co-exist? Or I have to give up my old customised AIs? Thanks!
Thanks given by:
(11-04-2022, 05:38 AM)hw7905 Wrote:  May I ask if you would kindly release a tradition version of the character (non-injection) please?  so that we may swap the characters in game we want from time to time?  Many thanks.

Actually my Injection was meant to do "swap the characters in game we want from time to time" easily, as easy as moving the .ecd file(s) within directory.

Fine, but some skill may not working as it should work, especially the Passive and D^J (Deer).

(11-04-2022, 05:38 AM)hw7905 Wrote:  Also, may I ask if I am already using another ddraw.dll (say the one for custom AI), how to make both ddraw.dll co-exist? Or I have to give up my old customised AIs? Thanks!

This ddraw.dll was originally the ddraw.dll which provides AI features, but the default directory is changed into "add-on/ai/" instead of "ai/" so you need to move those .as files. Or you can adjust the setting in "configuration.txt".
Signature - Mesujin
Data Changer, AI-Scripter, DirectX-App Programmer.

Lastest Work : Little Fighter 2 : Enchanted.
Contact Person : Mesujin#1516 (mesujin), github.com/Mesujin, mesujin.imano@yahoo.com.
Thanks given by: hw7905
TopBack • Next • Last | Page 4
⸻⸻ Moduling

In short, instead of using script (AngelScript) or known as .as file which used to apply an AI, in this series, these script will be used to modify the game instead (well, it's only focused/meant to modify the gameplay).

Note that in these script, there's a configuration to control it's functionality.
Just make sure you didn't apply any encoding to that script if you modify it.

The description about what these script does is in these script itself (so you need to download it :P).

Interested? Why don't you make your own script? Here's the template that would help you make your own script.
.rar   Module Template.rar (Size: 2.75 KB / Downloads: 39)

How to use this series (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
TopBackNextLast | Page 5
⸻⸻ Packed Character - St-Example

An all-experimental character to shows the "tech" or "method" that was "found" by me. Yet all the "tech" is included in this char, it may comes in the future.

Among the strongest, yet still beatable.

[Image: AAOQEOTlOHUIA-bUHyqBgjDc2vWHVJ1kVSYFGK64...EpTg=s2560]

Abilities                      (Click to View)
Credits                             (Click to View)
TopBackNextLast | Page 3
⸻⸻ Packed Character - Grandmaster

Grandmaster, no one knows if it's his real name or just a nickname, but what is clear is that Grandmaster is someone who masters many things that makes him invincible, even so he was defeated by his own disciple quite easily.

With the power of angel, Grandmaster is a character who has agile movements plus high resistance to attack effects even though he is basically a long-range magic type character who can summon Angels to fight for him.

[Image: p1ba5bCHsHQ9lMAcJsORciXGd5QjTbvwqE9LhCyT...CDI8=w2400]
Abilities                      (Click to View)
Credits                             (Click to View)