Poll: read the thread first ,
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's AWESOME , i got nothing to say
31.82%
14 31.82%
i think you need more people
31.82%
14 31.82%
i don't think this version can be comlete in 2,5 year
29.55%
13 29.55%
i think you're hard , not too lazy
6.82%
3 6.82%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Legendary Fighter
Honestly, I think her eyes are too small compared to her original sprites.
Thanks given by:
(11-26-2010, 06:57 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  
Quote:uhm , but it's single sprite
i make it's in 2,3 h
i can't make char like this ( nobody can )

Siegvar can do it :p

And so can alot of other spriters.

Its all about how much determination you have. No one has a use for half-hearted spriters.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by: betitngoan
(11-27-2010, 12:43 AM)Neocrypt Wrote:  And shouldn't her upper body move while doing that move?
(11-27-2010, 12:58 AM)LutiChris Wrote:  aside from the above comments...
the gif itself i think needs a bit more pull on the string (upper body thrust and extended arm movement)
two you !! look at her boobs !!!
(11-27-2010, 12:43 AM)Neocrypt Wrote:  Guys need more clothes than women.
We don't want to see undressed men too much, but when it comes to women.. it's of course a totally diffirent case. ;)
lol , i'm gay :D
so... remove Stomach armor ??

(11-27-2010, 01:53 AM)Ragor Wrote:  Honestly, I think her eyes are too small compared to her original sprites.
hey , don't compare it
i will del all original sprites if you ( all you, guys ) talking like this again

sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
as much as awesome this looks i dare to say "this is not gonna happen/gonna die"
i am not trying to discourage you betit but i learned a painfull fact during my time here on LFE, if you showed this mode maybwe like 5 years ago in matts,HC,HQ's era it might have worked, but nowadays i dont think so... the chars sprites look so tempting and its luring me to join but i wont because i know that i or we gonna start on the mod and eventually start to loose interest day after day...etc and as a good example of what i am saying here is the "split char idea" i was excited about it first and wanted to do that evo jan but what did we acomplish so far??! how many guys here at LFE tried to make a mod and quit? i can nubmer them one by one if you want (my brother is one of them with his mod "the rise of julizen")

plz dont be offended by anything i said i was just giving you a true fact about the mod

and now for some C&C :d
i sure love those sprites and i hardly have any critiques to say here, my personal favourite is "flamingo" the fire dude i would like to see him become a real char (maybe make him after kusari??)

oh one more thing, whats up with remaking kusari?? its al;ready good looking why do it all over?

~freeza...
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
I had time so i help you betit. Make Penny look like this :o
Before:
[Image: stand-3.gif]
After:
[Image: penny2.png]
Edited parts:
[Image: penny3.png]
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: betitngoan
(11-28-2010, 08:45 AM)Whaat Wrote:  I had time so i help you betit. Make Penny look like this :o
Before:
[Image: stand-3.gif]
After:
[Image: penny2.png]
Edited parts:
[Image: penny3.png]
WOW , sexy !! i love it , thanks

(11-28-2010, 07:28 AM)prince_freeza Wrote:  as much as awesome this looks i dare to say "this is not gonna happen/gonna die"
i am not trying to discourage you betit but i learned a painfull fact during my time here on LFE, if you showed this mode maybwe like 5 years ago in matts,HC,HQ's era it might have worked, but nowadays i dont think so... the chars sprites look so tempting and its luring me to join but i wont because i know that i or we gonna start on the mod and eventually start to loose interest day after day...etc and as a good example of what i am saying here is the "split char idea" i was excited about it first and wanted to do that evo jan but what did we acomplish so far??! how many guys here at LFE tried to make a mod and quit? i can nubmer them one by one if you want (my brother is one of them with his mod "the rise of julizen")

plz dont be offended by anything i said i was just giving you a true fact about the mod
I knew it !!!! Mad
this is why i need a team :'(
so... i'm make sprite for fun
i don't care it's 3,4,... years or more
(11-28-2010, 07:28 AM)prince_freeza Wrote:  oh one more thing, whats up with remaking kusari?? its al;ready good looking why do it all over?

LOL , no !! he's bad
his head too small
Remake is AWESOME

(11-28-2010, 07:28 AM)prince_freeza Wrote:  i sure love those sprites and i hardly have any critiques to say here, my personal favourite is "flamingo" the fire dude i would like to see him become a real char (maybe make him after kusari??)
haha , his skills are very bad

Penny art
[Image: Pennycopy.png]

sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by: Bamboori , LutiChris
Update ( too late )
:'(
Flamigo Att 1
[Image: att.gif]
sorry 4 my bad eng

Thanks given by:
I don't like Flamigo's punch. I would like to see his eyes show more aggression to go with his mouth. And his eyes Are looking up continuously. I wonder what's he looking at...
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2010, 04:19 AM)betitngoan Wrote:  Update ( too late )
Flamigo Att 1

The movement is completely wrong...
First of all, his legs are spreading while he's punching, why is that?
Secondly, if you get punched like that, with exactly zero body rotation, the opponent will hardly feel anything. Why did you make him do 2 punches at the same time? Really, it's way weaker than 2 seperate punches, or even a punch with 1 hand.

And his cape and face expression should be fixed, too..
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: Alblaka
(12-14-2010, 09:41 AM)Neocrypt Wrote:  
(12-12-2010, 04:19 AM)betitngoan Wrote:  Update ( too late )
Flamigo Att 1

The movement is completely wrong...
First of all, his legs are spreading while he's punching, why is that?
Secondly, if you get punched like that, with exactly zero body rotation, the opponent will hardly feel anything. Why did you make him do 2 punches at the same time? Really, it's way weaker than 2 seperate punches, or even a punch with 1 hand.

And his cape and face expression should be fixed, too..
First, if his legs are'nt "spreading while he's punching " , it's BORING
Secondly, :O 6 sprites or 7 sprites ?? huh ??
"2 punches at the same time?" can you ??
[Image: Untitled-1-1.png]

sorry 4 my bad eng

Thanks given by: Whaat