Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Siegvar's Frozen
Are you planning on making him do a full turn to return to standing position smoothly or drastically stop after the punch?
Thanks given by:
@Apoc:
I'll leave you to your imagination for now, with a single clue... its not a single strike move.

@YinYin & Reaper:
*Facepalm* now that you mention it I see the resemblance... and feel like a dolt for struggling to come up with the whole sequence from scratch without reference. Justin's wolf punch would've helped alot.

Anyway the leg movement will be alright in the full sequence, there's a reason for it to be the way it is at the moment.

@Klodasmone:
Longest WIP award? I'm pretty sure I won that a few times in the past.
Longest WIP abandoned award? I'm pretty sure I also won that a few times in the past, and I can tell you that I did in fact fail to find peaceful sleep for awhile because of that.

@LFO matter:
Just in case anyone's curious about my opinion...
Apoc's LFO Davis = Awesome skin, didn't enjoy the new moves, pretended they didn't exist and enjoyed myself thoroughly with the skin alone.
LFO = oh god what have they done to my childhood!?!?!?! I'll just pretend it never existed... tralalala...
And I'm always entertaining the idea of a proper 3D LF2... though it'll be awhile before I can even consider doing anything that'll live up to my own expectations. Check back in a decade's time, maybe I'll be done with frozen by then and will move on to this. :P
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Quote:LFO = oh god what have they done to my childhood!?!?!?! I'll just pretend it never existed... tralalala...
And I'm always entertaining the idea of a proper 3D LF2... though it'll be awhile before I can even consider doing anything that'll live up to my own expectations. Check back in a decade's time, maybe I'll be done with frozen by then and will move on to this. :p

sounds very good :)
hope this aren't empty promisses ;)
Thanks given by:
i love your char
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
@Mundvoll:
In that case you should pretend you never heard that. Coz its not likely to happen.

in the meantime:
[Image: frozen_upper-1.gif]

Anyway, I was wondering:
Do you guys prefer me to keep updating this thread with mini updates like this? to reassure people that things are moving along, even if abit slow?
Or is that too much of a torment and you'd rather I pretend this was dead and just drop the bomb on you guys when I'm done or close to done?

Sometimes I think putting up too many mini updates kills the final impact the character might otherwise have if I kept more stuff hidden until you get to try the character personally.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Thanks given by: LutiChris , hell fightter
Keep us up-to-date with little progress-shots. Ie. a little preview of what to expect (as a single image, no animation), every, let's say, 25 frames. Just to keep this thread kind of alive, yet not spoil the final release. Would be at least my preferred solution.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Whaat , Siegvar , LutiChris , hell fightter , Jahvansi
catcha!!!
your char's style is kinda like " spin spin spin around "
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
[Image: Frozen_flame.png]

So, lately I've started sorting out the basic data file for frozen, putting all the frames in order, checking them out in game.... and a horrible reality was revealed to me:

Frozen is becoming like my previous project; varinziel.
FSCK!!!!!
individually the frames look good, but the whole thing doesn't come together properly. And I've invested too much time and effort into this to revamp it or give up now.

Meh.

So now I'm thinking of another process to use next time.

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Thanks given by:
Don't give up,you can do it,you give into this much effort,there is always possability (ofcourse if you falling of the cliff without parachute,then not).
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by: betitngoan
Man, the most important thing for a character is: THE GAMEPLAY!

Is it fun to play with? if the answer is yes so your character is a succes, even if you don't like the sprites.

Let us try preview... You said you checked Frozen in the game. May we try it too?

... and what about varinziel? Where is he?
Thanks given by: betitngoan