Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegeta-Sama!
isnt ss2 and majin the same or is it majin that comes after ss2
and u forgot 159 wave sound in lf2 and 160
Thanks given by:
Dude the progress is really good but, I don't like those very light colored cream hairs.
I liked the older version of them.
Thanks given by:
(07-13-2011, 01:10 AM)Evan Izaak Wrote:  isnt ss2 and majin the same or is it majin that comes after ss2

majin is when babidi controling vegeta,vegeta cannot turn in majin by himself
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
(07-13-2011, 01:10 AM)Evan Izaak Wrote:  isnt ss2 and majin the same or is it majin that comes after ss2
Majin came before SS2 and Majin is stronger I believe.
(07-13-2011, 12:56 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  Dude the progress is really good but, I don't like those very light colored cream hairs.
I liked the older version of them.
Thanks dude. But I'll tell you what I told Bamboori.
(07-05-2011, 05:52 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  shade it a BIT more please :P
[Image: mPVJJ.gif]
also here - as you can see when he has the aura his hair is actually more blonde (yellowish)

Also do you guys want me to make Ultimate Attacks where the char like flies to the sky and does a devastating attack that blows the whole screen white :D
That would be a pain in the a** to sprite and DC
Thanks given by:
It's really a fantastic creation and creative too!! I would really like to view more of them!!
Thanks given by:

Sorry for off-topic:
SS2 comes after Majin

The SS2 sparks look awesome! Shouldnt the SS2 hair be very slightly more darker in shade? I know it is golden because of aura but it makes hard for differences. The SS transformation gif looks good.

[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
(07-13-2011, 05:01 PM)Electric Shock Wrote:  The SS2 sparks look awesome!
Thanks. I used a wait of 0 for sparks and like 6 pictures.
So it's super fast and also because using so many 0 values in a row causes those pics to lag/freeze a bit or w/e
the sparks very slightly kinda different :D

(07-13-2011, 05:01 PM)Electric Shock Wrote:  Shouldnt the SS2 hair be very slightly more darker in shade? I know it is golden because of aura but it makes hard for differences. The SS transformation gif looks good.
no :D
his hair is still super bright
(07-13-2011, 05:01 PM)Electric Shock Wrote:  The SS transformation gif looks good.
Thanks given by:
Some updated moves - also gifs in black background to save space (didn't know before)

Super Saiyan
C-Combo Breaker (Click to View)
Super Saiyan 2
C-C-Combo Breaker (Click to View)
Spirit Breaking Cannon (counter attack) (Click to View)
some grab attack (move derived from teh C-C-Combo Breaker (Click to View)
SS2 -> SS (Click to View)
SS2 -> Normal (Click to View)
So ye.
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Mast ha yaar! [in hindi!]
Awesome progress!
Best combos I have ever seen!
Thanks given by: bashscrazy
Combos are good, but i think you shouldn't make him jump from corner to corner :/ as example, when he hits the enemy to fly, he shouldn't throw him __________________this far, instead of it he should throw him only _______this far so it wouldn't look so overpowered (in DC language, make the dvx and dvy values smaller when hitting the enemy).
Sprites are nice, i really like that lightning effect when he is SS, but. When he is in the air, he still is as stable as in the ground D: like in c-c-combo breaker when he catches the enemy in air, his legs are just straight like in standing, i hope they would be more like in jumping.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: