Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegeta-Sama!
(07-14-2011, 05:30 PM)Whaat Wrote:  Combos are good, but i think you shouldn't make him jump from corner to corner :/ as example, when he hits the enemy to fly, he shouldn't throw him __________________this far, instead of it he should throw him only _______this far so it wouldn't look so overpowered (in DC language, make the dvx and dvy values smaller when hitting the enemy).
Too much time and work. It already took so long to get it just the way it is. Trial and Error shiiii~ lol

(07-14-2011, 05:30 PM)Whaat Wrote:  Sprites are nice, i really like that lightning effect when he is SS, but. When he is in the air, he still is as stable as in the ground D: like in c-c-combo breaker when he catches the enemy in air, his legs are just straight like in standing, i hope they would be more like in jumping.
Thanks dude (but it's when he's SS2 not SS lol); also - read the little blurb under the gif of the C-C-Combo breaker :p
I said I need to fix the feet of his grab ;)

Thanks given by:
I want some more combos! hehehehe :P
I love those combos!
Tell me if there are any tuts on doing such awesome DC!
Thanks given by:
(07-14-2011, 05:34 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  
(07-14-2011, 05:30 PM)Whaat Wrote:  Combos are good, but i think you shouldn't make him jump from corner to corner :/ as example, when he hits the enemy to fly, he shouldn't throw him __________________this far, instead of it he should throw him only _______this far so it wouldn't look so overpowered (in DC language, make the dvx and dvy values smaller when hitting the enemy).
Too much time and work. It already took so long to get it just the way it is. Trial and Error shiiii~ lol
-
YinYin told this me in my LF2 v.W thread:
YinYin Wrote:
Whaat Wrote:I know it´s little sucky becuz of too big wait: numbers but if i change them, i have to change million other things too to make combo work again.
you are lazy
I said the same first but then i gathered all my strength to fix it D: nowadays it is fixed.

Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(07-14-2011, 06:06 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  I want some more combos! hehehehe :P
I love those combos!
Tell me if there are any tuts on doing such awesome DC!
There probably won't be too many more new combos and stuff...
Also this isn't awesome DC - it's like mediocre/intermediate-ish-basic-ish (just dvx and dvy) values that's it.

@Whaat - but mine isn't even broken are wrong/bad or anything.
Considering the fact he is super saiyan and super saiyan 2 they should be launched that far :D
Thanks given by: Sonic Boom
http://lf-empire.de/de/lfe-fileplanet/skins/600-julian
look at julian 2. make the electricity like this, and add about the double amount in ss2
Thanks given by:
lol but that lightning is only on his body. and I don't want it to always be there. I want small bursts of electricity to be around him every like second or so.
I hear to do that you need some kind of ball to chase him or something.
But I'm not an advanced DCer D:
Thanks given by:
You again forgot some sounds namely 105.wav and 106.wav in Vegeta 0.6
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
(07-16-2011, 01:11 PM)Electric Shock Wrote:  You again forgot some sounds namely 105.wav and 106.wav in Vegeta 0.6

I'm pretty sure those are no longer of use to me. As I no longer use 106.wav and I have a galickgun.wav sound effect now.
A more official release than v0.6 - v0.8 xD
DOWNLOAD HERE

The readme tells you everytingz
also - let me clarify - The sprites for the _2 and _3 are ruined when you first select a character because of the stupid transform 8000 state's 140+ pics thing
so if you want to be normal - I advise starting as SS or SS2 and going back to normal. and for SS I advise being normal then going SS - and SS2 I advise starting at SS then going SS2 (for less mana cost then being normal then directly SS2)

if someone fixes the sprite problem themselves because they want to help - great pl0x tell me how and ill fix it myself kthnxbai! :D
Thanks given by:
AngelAdam Wrote:The data thinks that Jullian_2.bmp = Jullian_0.bmp
Jullian_3.bmp = Jullian_1.bmp
Etc. So the whole bmp srews up! It will think that the pic of the first char is the same as the transformed one crouch=72
To solve this problem go to the data file of the char that you transformed to and fix the following thing: but: Julian=bmb of the char that you transformed to.

file(0-49): sprite\sys\julian_0.bmp w: 79 h: 99 row: 10 col: 5
file(50-63): sprite\sys\julian_1.bmp w: 109 h: 99 row: 7 col: 2
file(64-113): sprite\sys\julian_2.bmp w: 79 h: 99 row: 10 col: 5

1. copy the first bmb line and add it under the second.

2. copy the second bmb line and add it under the third.

3. change the file numbers.so that the dat.dont get messy.
file(64-134): sprite\sys\julian_0.bmp w: 79 h: 99 row: 10 col: 5
file(135-148): sprite\sys\julian_1.bmp w: 109 h: 99 row: 7 col: 2
file(64-113): sprite\sys\julian_2.bmp w: 79 h: 99 row: 10 col: 5
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
I did that.. but you don't need to change teh numbers. the numbrs are only there for your own personal reference. The EXE compiler or w/e taht does it only uses teh row and col numbers not the file numbers.
mine still is screwed up doe. even when you transform the _3 pics are ruined when you shoot them to left only. thats the only mess up after transforming; however before transforming there are still problems with _2 and _3 files.
Thanks given by: