Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegeta-Sama!
I'm progressing so quickly! :D
Updated Galick Gun:
[Image: WoGLi.gif]
Now it's not so static as his hair moves :)

Moves Made:

Normal - Continuous Energy Bullets
Super Saiyan - Super Energy Wave Volley
Super Saiyan - Big Bang Attack

The Big Bang Attack's Explosion is massive!
Literally 2x the size of the normal LF2 explosion
in other words - I took each sprite in paint and 200% horizontal and verticaled it :D
Thanks given by:
I'm sure you guys are tired of seeing updates all the time lol
Final Galick Gun (Click to View)
Big Bang Cannon (Click to View)
Continuous Energy Bullets (Click to View)
Super Energy Wave Volley (Click to View)
Maximum Flasher
[Image: OJOyz.gif]
Final Flash
[Image: vt3OY.gif]
Big Bang Attack (Click to View)
De-Transform to Normal (IDK what it's called)
[Image: smv4I.gif]

EDIT: I changed the Final Flash so his mouth moves. And it actually looks like he's saying Final Flash (Since I used teh Vegeta voice of him saying Final Flash) It's pretty awesome :D
Thanks given by:
in final gallick gun, make the beam an additional object that moves 1pxl up in z-axis. so if you arent standing on the very top of the arena, the beam appears behind the enemy and looks more like penetrating him.
Thanks given by: bashscrazy
(07-09-2011, 08:28 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  in final gallick gun, make the beam an additional object that moves 1pxl up in z-axis. so if you arent standing on the very top of the arena, the beam appears behind the enemy and looks more like penetrating him.

Lol, that's what I wanted to do. but idk how Redface
Thanks given by:
progess Looks very Good!
Keep it up!
Thanks given by:
i don't like him, stabbing the enemy and executing this while catching.
How about making a catching move all along, where he runs for a while and if he catches him he gives him a nice punch and then executes this move. ( I am sure you have played the budokai series, hopefully the tenkaichi too, do I am bit disappointed)
super energy wave volley and continuos energy bullets should be executed differently. The should be spawned and then wait 2-3 secs and then move rapidly to the enemy.
you might want to add some throws also. Typical to budokai series. I am not sure, but vegeta just punches the enemy away. This would be pretty cool i always tend to throw a gallick-gun after them, unblockable really :D
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Bamboori
The dirty fireworks:
Why dont you use and itr/ind: 3 to exec. the move only if he hits the enemy? If I miss it, Vegeta's a** gets kicked up badly.

Galick Gun doesnt look nice. Maybe you can use a vertical column instead of a continuous cannon
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2011, 07:44 AM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  progess Looks very Good!
Keep it up!
Thanks
(07-11-2011, 08:49 AM)Phil Wrote:  i don't like him, stabbing the enemy and executing this while catching.
How about making a catching move all along, where he runs for a while and if he catches him he gives him a nice punch and then executes this move. ( I am sure you have played the budokai series, hopefully the tenkaichi too, do I am bit disappointed)
super energy wave volley and continuos energy bullets should be executed differently. The should be spawned and then wait 2-3 secs and then move rapidly to the enemy.
you might want to add some throws also. Typical to budokai series. I am not sure, but vegeta just punches the enemy away. This would be pretty cool i always tend to throw a gallick-gun after them, unblockable really :D
We talked on msn lol
(07-12-2011, 04:25 PM)Electric Shock Wrote:  The dirty fireworks:
Why dont you use and itr/ind: 3 to exec. the move only if he hits the enemy? If I miss it, Vegeta's a** gets kicked up badly.

Galick Gun doesnt look nice. Maybe you can use a vertical column instead of a continuous cannon
But I want them to react to a gut bunch and the dance of pain they hold their gut in pain lol and dance around - and the bold part makes no sense at all - clarify pl0x!
So you suggest I should edit the galick gun sprites and make it fired from above instead>?

Also I am making some counter attacks.
For Super Saiyan the counter attack will be amazing impact
Amazing Impact! (Click to View)
For Super Saiyan 2 it will be Spirit Breaking Cannon (however - they are currently on the super saiyan character that's why the hair isn't longer/sharper (or electricty))
Spirit Breaking Cannon (Click to View)
Which needs data work - when he kicks the enemy I want to summon a ball that catches the enemy in their frame 141 - which is incidently a picture of their falling frame facing downward which is exactly the sprite I need. Great coincidence.. I can get it to work when the enemy is standing - but when they are falling it won't - even though they have a bdy!
ZOMG someone help me.

(btw I sprited the Spirit Breaking Cannon without a base :D (except the heads - which are reused like always) that's why the body is way longer (legs) lol)) (oh well not too noticeable)
Thanks given by: Bamboori
i like the final galick gun dude
Thanks given by:
umm thanks.

btw new look for SS2 and Majin.
[Image: khX8w.png]
older versions (Click to View)
animated comparisons (Click to View)
and here is how SS2 looks in game and comparison with SS
[Image: 34YUH.gif]
So there is a difference ;)
longer spikier hair and electricity - plus faster and stronger.
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock