Poll: PICK YO FAV(S)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
@Arcane [Image: Nash.png] > [Image: mono1_by_janisarcane-davfjhi.png]
7.14%
1 7.14%
@Cabba [Image: MageV2monolithrevamp.png]-->[Image: prD2Ksb.png]
28.57%
4 28.57%
@Mono [Image: Nash.png] > [Image: u42Yltf.png]
50.00%
7 50.00%
@JoHo15 [Image: lFRylG5.png]>[Image: o9y9inO.png]
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Revamped Sprites (52%)
Dude Can We Revamp a sprite which already revamped by someone but with a different taste?
Thanks given by:
(05-25-2011, 07:51 AM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  Dude Can We Revamp a sprite which already revamped by someone but with a different taste?
You mean two people chosing the same sprite for this (or any other) round? While it's nice to have all the different sprites revamped, you can certainly revamp the same sprite as somebody else.

Trickity really got some interesting character designs. There are two more sprites on the last page by the way.
[Image: seanBig.jpg]/[Image: trickity.png]-->[Image: trickityremake.png][/size]
@Marshall: Thanks. It was supposed to look a little torn as the original is as well. I'll see what I can do about the vamp-look.

Don't take this one.

Marshall edited this post 05-25-2011 09:24 AM because:
mouth makes him look like a vamp now XD and the shading of the coat makes it seems torn around the tail end (otherwise really good sprite)
Thanks given by: Sonic Boom , Trickityhouses
I was Also making Sean!
That's why I asked you if we choose same sprite then what happens. Thanks
But, I think I will probably change mines cuz in front of you my sprite will look very horrible!
BECAUSE YOURS IS LOOKING AWESOME!!!!
Thanks given by:
Reaper what i can say that revamped sprite hair have to much spiky hair and hair style don't look like original.I know that revamped sprite dashing,but still hair style not very similiar
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
(05-25-2011, 01:39 PM)Monolith Wrote:  Reaper what i can say that revamped sprite hair have to much spiky hair and hair style don't look like original.I know that revamped sprite dashing,but still hair style not very similiar

It doesn't have to be similar. it's a revamp.
look at the poll, hardly anyone used the same hairstyle for me'n'mine's sprites
Thanks given by: MnM , LutiChris
Bash, Luti's,Rxtas,Siegvar's sprites hair is similiar
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
@sonicboom
Don't worry u can do sean...this round
However to avoid repetitive revamps for the same person again next round I made it a rule
As to add variety and kinda force ya to add more to ur gallery...
Btw were still stuck on 1st round for everybody...so yea ignore tht rule until we go onto the senior list

edit: oh darn...i just noticed sorry for some people the poll is still on
1st - Alectric, Apocalipsis, LutiChris
2nd - Siegvar
3rd - Blue Phoenix

Alectric edited this post 05-27-2011 06:01 AM because:
poll's closed now.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Sonic Boom
which version is better? or anything i should improve on?
[Image: Franz-2.png] > [Image: 9wDV4.png] [Image: wj7a0.png]

[Image: W3hH2.png][Image: H6cPz.png]
i know its a big change to the original but i was mainly basing it off of the artwork instead...
[Image: 3MHSI.jpg]
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: lf2TimmE1 , Ariel , Trickityhouses , Bamboori
Seeing Luti's really nice sketch gave me an itch to sprite at 2x again... and here's the result:

[Image: Nick-1.jpg][Image: nickbig2.jpg] > [Image: nick_samurai.png]

Lost some of the details after I shrank it to the right size... but am simply too lazy to fix them. bleh.
[Image: nicksmall.jpg] > [Image: nick_samurai_small.png]

Also realise I forgot to sprite in the sakura blossoms... and to think I actually wanted to focus on them... how on earth did I completely miss them out? oh well.. its getting late. need to sleep.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Ariel , bashscrazy , MnM , LutiChris , Trickityhouses , Bamboori
(05-27-2011, 01:49 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  which version is better? or anything i should improve on?

[Image: H6cPz.png]

This one for me.
Thanks given by: