Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obesity, skiny, tall, short, unibrow, hairy, flat figure
Sup guys,
I just want to chat about things like obesity, skiny people, short, tall, unibrow, hairy or flat, fat, big nose, people no matter what kind of gender people. In other words, does any of these are like "Stop" sign which stops you from commnicating with them? WHat do you think about these things and how do you feel. Do you accept or not. Does it realy matter or you don't give a coin about that.
If you met a guy with unibrow, will it stop you from having a chat with him?
Let's hear you.
Useful
Thanks given by:
i hate fat ppl
they usually stink like fat meat
cmon, i dont care if u are 'sick' or not, there is always a way to stay fit
they take more place then we do, they are slow and stinky

and skinny guys are just a pain to look at
eyebleeding
Thanks given by:
Well no. When one's appearance isn't what I like to see, it doesn't mean I can't talk to somebody, or can't relate to that person. I always do my best to look good year-round myself, but that isn't something everybody wants or sometimes can do anything about. I actually like many people that are overweight or not too good looking in any way. I always just hope they share the same vision as I do, and don't judge me just based on appearance :p I'm always a bit afraid people will think me for some annoying health-freak as I'm obviously into fitness, while that actually isn't the case at all :p

On the other hand if the other person is a woman who wants to build some kind of sexual relationship with me, friend-zone it is for me when severe overweight/unibrow/hair are present (so basically when the other person looks like she doesn't take good care of herself).

It is always good to know something about medical history before judging someone. Obviously, you can't help it if your nose is big, you were probably born with the genes for it. While most of us can easily change some facts like body weight, that isn't the case for all of us. There are many factors like stress, diseases and medicins that can heavily affect your weight as the hormones you produce change.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: LutiChris , Rhino.Freak , Bamboori
Nope.
You gotta be pretty shallow if any of that bothers you to a point that you won't communicate.
Stop epilating a gap into your unibrow and rock it - if that's what you need to hear.
Thanks given by: A-Man , Gespenst , MangaD , Dr. Time
I think the main thing people dont want to deal with is other people who hold different beliefs than they do so they stay clear of others that look different than them. Ive had a couple of people who either blocked or unfriend me on some of my social media sites just because of the stuff i put on my news feed

When you are trying to date someone i think it would be appropriate to take into consideration peoples appearances but dont hold it against them and learn more about why that is. Being open and accepting to others is important even if you guys have different opinions and interests its possible to be friends or even be in intimate relationships. I once heard opposites attract. Maybe thats a real thing that can be applied to friendships if you're open to new things.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Appearances make a first impression, but it wouldn't stop me from deciding to communicate. Unless it looks as though the other person is suffering from a contagious disease or covered in filth, then obviously I'd keep my distance for my health/safety, but otherwise we can still communicate. After all, appearance alone doesn't influence ideas shared.

What would stop me is if I have trouble understanding the other person, I'm in a hurry, or I find the other person unreasonable/acting like an a**.

Relationship-wise, there are billions of people in the world to choose from, you can afford to be picky about choosing the best mate. Its just a matter of what you value in a person and what flaws you can overlook, though in general certain appearances are a potential red flag for certain personality traits. The idea that opposite attracts is real, but the important thing is that said opposites must complement each other, otherwise all you'd get is a couple that becomes indecisive and unhappy over many arguments.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Memento , LutiChris , Rhino.Freak
I'm skinny fat and have a big fat droopy nose and I am very hairy. I also have a severe underbite.
I hope people don't avoid me because of that :p

I'm getting double jaw surgery in less than a month so my underbite will (I'll finally be able to eat sandwiches properly) be fixed and my nose will probably still be big and fat but I think it'll stop being droopy. Also I might go from skinny fat to skinny cause I will be on a liquid diet for some time. So... lol
Thanks given by: Gespenst
Just for talking? I don't mind anything at all, EXCEPT for people who smell bad and are douchey. I know you didn't mention that but it is related.

Judging just for mere communication? Naah man.

@bash: didn't even knew there existed something like skinny fat, damn.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
I dislike fat people(as a group) because they are statistically more likely to have health problems, which will be treated by the government and funded by my tax money. It's the same reason I dislike smokers, drug users and alcoholics. 

Would I refuse to communicate with a fat person (an individual)? No. However, anecdotal evidence suggests that a fat person will more likely say stupid things that would annoy me, so I would avoid talking to them further to preserve my sanity.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: STM1993 , Hellblazer
(08-25-2015, 10:29 PM)Memento Wrote:  I'm always a bit afraid people will think me for some annoying health-freak as I'm obviously into fitness, while that actually isn't the case at all :p
Definitely a health-freak. Just have a look at the last picture you posted in the selfies thread. It almost looked like you're into steroids. I am not saying being a health-freak is a bad thing though; you do seem like a nice guy in fact.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: