Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Character: Hero level minions
(05-17-2020, 08:22 AM)Silverthorn Wrote:  (unless you plan to take his backup and update it further as soon as you get a working machine again?). Thanks for the info!
Not really sure tbh, but main changes for latest should be removal of shotgun blast coz its surprisingly effective, some strafe tweaks to prevent overly bs combos, cossack buff and some overall consistency tweaks.

Edit: oh and i have some other minions at work but its unfinished so havent posted, closest to completion should be justin which is kinda the opposite of jack. Can prolly post some progress gif from discord if u wanna.
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2020, 09:18 AM)Nyamaiku Wrote:  Not really sure tbh, but main changes for latest should be removal of shotgun blast coz its surprisingly effective, some strafe tweaks to prevent overly bs combos, cossack buff and some overall consistency tweaks.
I see, well, in that case I guess I'll withhold the character until I get my hands around the latest pack (i.e. I unpublished the page just now again). Just for clarity, your list applies to the version STM has or what's left to do?

(05-17-2020, 09:18 AM)Nyamaiku Wrote:  Edit: oh and i have some other minions at work but its unfinished so havent posted, closest to completion should be justin which is kinda the opposite of jack. Can prolly post some progress gif from discord if u wanna.
Certainly interested! I always like to see progress!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2020, 09:47 AM)Silverthorn Wrote:  your list applies to the version STM has or what's left to do?
he should have the newest tweaked version with everything i mentioned but tbh i wanna tweak his D>A more, also just remembered i added this coz lol
true slav (Click to View)

as for progress imma just show some justin stuffs, his moves should be something like the opposite of what jackass does

new dash attack to match his aniki (Click to View)
DvA got defensive startup, some leg movement sprite tweaks and some trajectory changes, the lower justin is a grab move i was working on, but unfinished and unconfirmed (Click to View)
D>A+< fap to unleash stronger blasts, increases range and speed with each fap, lvls up and deal more dmg when u fapped more, lv2 gains piercing, lv3 gains unlimited range and explosive power but loses piercing (Click to View)
D>J evasive maneuver which u can choose facing upon ending and also easily link to other moves (Click to View)
some AI clips (Click to View)

Thanks given by: STM1993 , Silverthorn , Jahvansi , LutiChris , The_Hari , JoHo15 , A-Man
http://www.mediafire.com/file/60ex95x09r...0.zip/file
Was too lazy to remove the old version's folder, but here you go.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Silverthorn , Nithin6777 , Nyamaiku
(05-17-2020, 09:47 AM)Silverthorn Wrote:  I see, well, in that case I guess I'll withhold the character until I get my hands around the latest pack (i.e. I unpublished the page just now again).
Jackass should be ready to submit, dont think theres anything wrong for now....i hope...already updated first post to latest version for both gif and dl link
Edit: gonna do some small visual updates and an AI update, not ready again oof

gon show some face pics i did a long time ago and also some recent jan stuffs that stm helped recorded
[Image: image.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]

new jan butt tackle run attack
[Image: JAV_butt.gif]

devil's blessing D>A, deals high initial dmg for its mp cost but also heals, so in the end it just deals average dmg but it has a high kill%
[Image: JAV_heart.gif]

Thanks given by: STM1993 , MoragWan , Silverthorn , LutiChris , JoHo15 , A-Man
Those gave me a good chuckle, kind of tempted to open up a new area on the mainsite for archiving LF2-memes. Open to opinions!

(07-08-2020, 03:56 PM)Nyamaiku Wrote:  Jackass should be ready to submit, dont think theres anything wrong for now....i hope...already updated first post to latest version for both gif and dl link
Edit: gonna do some small visual updates and an AI update, not ready again oof

Haah, was just about to update him. Let me know when you reach a state where he's finalized ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2020, 08:33 PM)Silverthorn Wrote:  Those gave me a good chuckle, kind of tempted to open up a new area on the mainsite for archiving LF2-memes. Open to opinions!
do hop into the discord, theres a meme channel where quite a bunch of stuffs are archived there

(08-10-2020, 08:33 PM)Silverthorn Wrote:  Let me know when you reach a state where he's finalized ;)
he is now, dl link updated in first post

as for jan, changed her superpunch coz og is absolutely peepeepoopoo (shown below in combos), changed her grab attack animation for meme purposes, moves prolly finalized, just lacking AI

devil's blessing D>A, deals dmg and heal, can be used for healing teammates too. it ignores armor but can be defended just fine
[Image: RgBz8SZ.gif]

angel's judgement D>J, a shield that doesnt block ally attacks, and will retaliate with an attack of its own when hit, doesnt stop strong projectiles tho, wing blasts can chew through weak projectiles without slowing down
[Image: testis.gif]

D^A got buffed to ratio + 1 so it wont suck as much for 1v1
[Image: hQ1s4Bh.gif]

just gonna show some combo variations for her (Click to View)
and as usual, bonus memes and misc (Click to View)
Thanks given by: JoHo15 , The_Hari
I love this! About Jan's sprites, I suggest going for a more neutral spine in the D>J attack. She's leaning towards one side so much, me as an anatomy studied person starts thinking Jan should get rid of some core issues :p

[Image: df.gif]
Oooof can I please stop watching now? The pain XD
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
(08-12-2020, 12:20 PM)Memento Wrote:  I love this! About Jan's sprites, I suggest going for a more neutral spine in the D>J attack. She's leaning towards one side so much, me as an anatomy studied person starts thinking Jan should get rid of some core issues :p
trynna reference a certain popular game but eeeeh maybe i should redraw

(08-12-2020, 12:20 PM)Memento Wrote:  Oooof can I please stop watching now? The pain XD
CBT GANG
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2020, 12:32 PM)Nyamaiku Wrote:  
(08-12-2020, 12:20 PM)Memento Wrote:  I love this! About Jan's sprites, I suggest going for a more neutral spine in the D>J attack. She's leaning towards one side so much, me as an anatomy studied person starts thinking Jan should get rid of some core issues :p
trynna reference a certain popular game but eeeeh maybe i should redraw
You can still make it more like the move you are thinking off if you like. I'll try to help you how I can... here's some anatomy.

From a standing position the human body can move sideways rather purely (lateral flexion of the spine), but you'll soon add in some rotation to the movement, simply because you can only move so much in pure lateral flexion, the biggest range of motion comes from rotation. This rotation requires a stabilized spine in order to remain healthy (iow have a natural curve in the spine).

Eventually look for the tendon attachment points of Iliopsoas, Quadratus lumborum and side obliques. These muscles shorten, which creates the motion (definately not completely, but it's enough for you to understand the location of motion).

(08-12-2020, 12:20 PM)Memento Wrote:  Oooof can I please stop watching now? The pain XD
CBT GANG
Crack & Break his Ts? Otherwise I didn't get the reference :p
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: