Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying PC
! 
just having problem,I cant post files,pic recently because I am using net one android phone because I don't have net in pc because My Pc is not in good condition,So I have desited to buy a Pc.
But I don't Know Some few things as like Grafix card etc etc.I need u all to post High quality Ranking,Cpu options..
I wanna buy a great
Cpu......With
All Good
hard
Ware
inside....
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
How much money do you want to spend on your new PC?
Thanks given by:
Want quality...
GET ALIENWARE! :p
Thanks given by: A-Man , Deep
First of all, you need to ask yourself three questions:
1) Do you want a Desktop PC or a Laptop?
2) Windows, Linux or Apple Mac?
3) How much money are you willing to spend? (USD $1.00 = BDT ৳77.77)

You will need to be prepared to spend quite some money to get a good, long-lasting PC. Talk to your parents about it.

Here's a thread from Reddit explaining the parts, and here are recommended parts.

Also, avoid "Alienware" and "Lenovo" - the first one is overpriced rubbish, the second one the company installed "Superfish" adware inside their computers.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak , MangaD , Gespenst , A-Man , LutiChris , Ariyan , Deep , MH-LABEEB
also ask yourself what you want to do with your pc.
heavy gaming, just browsing the internet, office, ...
if you dont really need to play the newest games on it you can buy an older (used) or low-power pc / laptop and dont need to spend a lot of money (id say $150 at most)
Thanks given by:
Talking about laptops. I can say that Asus, Acer, Dell. I am using Asus, and its good.
But as STM1993 said, it depends on some things.
Useful
Thanks given by:
STM1993 Wrote:the first one is overpriced rubbish
you serious bro? it can f*** up even xbox one's or ps4's so called sh*t in a few seconds.... they can't even stand up in the comparison...
About lenevo, idk, my bro. bought a lenevo laptop (not a cheap lenevo duffy) and it rocks as hard as hell, though he never encountered any superfish or whatever
Thanks given by:
I've heard wonders about Alienware computers from a friend O_o. Did some research, and what people are saying is quite the opposite. Either way, I am using dell Latitude E6410, and it's really sturdy.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Imma assume that you need it for gaming. So you should definitely assemble your own desktop.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
My bro.'s lappy i was talking about
Thanks given by: