Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Says the very helpful citizen-shooting vigilante.

We know he was the vigilante at least. We know nothing about your role.

Quote:I'm charged with being mafia for trying to put some sense into the game and the citizens.

Some sense? It's senseless accusing people that got checked as citizien by the Sheriff. And inactive. And four people? That's getting some sense? Let's accuse everyone and see what comes out, I'm putting some sense into the game.

Quote:What is that makes BP look THAT innocent in your eyes? What has he done for you to believe his innocence so blindly?

He was checked by the sheriff. Enough reason? We have people that is more suspicious than him or Alec, and I'm talking about you and Magnamancy.

My strategy at the moment is trying to kill you and then hope that Dome checks Magnamancy.

Edit: Plus I think the reaons for that much accusations is that is getting hard for you to redirect the lynch.
(11-20-2009, 11:18 PM)Evil Sonidow Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen BP do anything helpful in the round so far and he still hasn't answered my question.

Helpful? Try to be helpful at all when being a citizen! Yes, I could make up wild theories if I had time to re-read 10 pages and evaluate the info given. Call me a place-filler, because that's what I am in this round. If you don't believe it - well, screw this game. I can't help you then.
Actually, I don't really care for what you're thinking of me; seeing that you've accused pretty much everybody that doesn't have a special-citizen-role. I can say that much, the only one appreciating my death would be mafia.
Now what? Shall I dump my entire PM-inbox to prove that I didn't receive a PM from Darl? Well, have fun checking 1270 PMs. This is ridiculous. Instead, I could also check the SQL-database to see who is actually mafia, if I weren't too lazy to download a couple MB just for the sake of finding two names. Even more ridiculous. What if I hacked myself into Darl's account? Yeah, right...
You see, proving to be not the one people think you are is impossible without unveiling the game's role distribution. But that's for sure, I'm neither godfather nor mafia. Anybody that thinks that way should immediately change his opinion except if he wants a mafia-victory. Up to you now.
ok thats good enough for me
new vote:
Magna, Drahcir and JoshEX.

blue phoenix, your obviously tired, with all that rage and stuff...:P

EDIT: woops, i didnt know ES was being checked as mafia...i havent being paying much attention lol :D

EDIT2: Nave, why would i be godfather 2 times in a row?
@Up
ES wasn't checked

and

I dunno, could also be magnamancy
Quote:did I ever say I was sure of him beeing mafia? I only shoot a posibility of mafia member... better than nothing, he may would have died in the day round after that anyways... and also I was pretty sure of getting killed by mafia... so I didn't think it was wrong to shoot atleast 1 person who might be mafia
Well, you were pretty certain that Alec and I were mafia in your post. Besides, don't you think Magna would have been a better choice? After all, everybody has been suspecting him since the beginning.

Quote:We know he was the vigilante at least. We know nothing about your role.
Of course. You haven't checked me, and you're all paranoid about me being mafia. If he checks me, it will turn out innocent because I'm not mafia. But why would you believe me? Surely the chance that I'm the godfather is way higher than citizen, right? [/sarcasm just in case]

Quote:He was checked by the sheriff. Enough reason?
I suppose my above text also answers this.

Quote:We have people that is more suspicious than him or Alec, and I'm talking about you and Magnamancy.

My strategy at the moment is trying to kill you and then hope that Dome checks Magnamancy.

Plus I think the reasons for that much accusations is that is getting hard for you to redirect the lynch.
That's right, what a great strategy. Lynch me, to hell with it. All you're going to get is one less citizen, one more mafia kill at night and the ratio keeps going down. Besides, there aren't that many accusations. Plenty of times a number of 3 people have been accused (by the way, BP's post has convinced me for the while so I withdraw) before. My main reason behind them is not fear for being lynched but rather the fact that they're not contributing to the game and the chance that they're mafia is incredibly high. Lynching someone who isn't participating has no downside AT ALL, seeing as we won't be losing any info (since we didn't have any to begin with) and it narrows down suspects. 2/3 probability is very big, but instead you decide to insist on a 100% wrong lynch. Have it your way, I rest my case.

@BP, rather off-topic: I don't mean to piss you off, just playing the game. :P
My idea was to check you, but Dome tought that Alectric was a better target, so yeah.

Mph, I'm getting tired of this. I'm the one trying to get some sense into this accusing the ones that weren't checked as citizien, and don't have any evidence of being innocent (Atleast false evidence, as voting for a mafia member).

We agree on Magnamancy.

It would be great of JoshEx and Drahcir to be mafia. I mean, they didn't posted at all. That gives us adventage, it's the same if they are alive or dead, they don't accuse/vote.
That's why I doubt they would be mafia. They are just too quiet to be special.

I'll mantain my accusation, if I'm wrong, well, bad luck. But you aren't being helpfull at all accusing half of the players, so I don't mind killing the wrong person this time.

(It's the second round and it's like we MUST kill another mafia... how funny)
Quote:It's the second round and it's like we MUST kill another mafia... how funny

This thread is now serious business.
[Image: 556124.jpg]

"We agree on Magnamancy"
"I don't mind killing the wrong person"

Facepalm
(11-21-2009, 03:07 AM)Apocalipsis Wrote: [ -> ]My idea was to check you, but Dome tought that Alectric was a better target, so yeah.

Your PM Wrote:I just wanted to tell you that now I think ES, Snor and Alec are very suspicious. [...]

So .. you told me I should check either ES or Alec and now I'm the bad guy because I did so? :s

Anyway I agree with some other and think its Magna and ES, if we lynch magna this round, I will check ES.

And if magna is a citizen, I guess it will be between Alec, BP and ES.
well im not mafia, and i believe BP isnt, so it has to be ES?