Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm also voting for no kill. You should know the reason, I won't post it again :D
Do you know whats really funny about this game? We are thinking and thinking, but in the end we have to accuse someone randomly.
He wants us to think..... so we have to....
But maybe he thought of that so we....
But....
I'm starting to think people are voting "no kill" so that they won't get found out like the previous mafia team. If they never vote for anyone, then it is impossible to analyze who voted for who and to find a conclusion....
this gives everything another light
no kill XD
well, we have more people voting for no kill then voting for killing darkfirzenEX.
We could think that the mafia votes for killing Darkfirzen, because they know he isn't.
~Dome~,Reaper,Drachir,sadbhav,TheNave,LF2-Hacker(did I miss anyone?)

Remember this post, I'm pretty sure that at least one of these people are mafia...
one of these is mafia? Yes, I think I agree with you as its a big group of people. I would just replace reaper by silva.
You voted for darkfirzenex in the beginning, then you say the people who vote no kill are mafia although the group is much too big and now you are accusing all of us directly.
Somehow suspicious. I think you won't be so silly if you was mafia, but I also don't think you would act like mafia if you were a citizen.
So In my opinion you want us to think that no mafia one would act like you. But citizens wouldn't either. I can be wrong, but you are the most suspicious one for me.
The interesting thing is now: who will the mafia kill next? Silva( if he is citizen) to make all of us suspicious at once? Or another random person...?
dah, Silva's right, it makes no reason for me to accuse somebody but then voting for no kill... so, forget my last post, DarkFirzenEX should die
o my god, what are you all doing? Well, at least you will probably see that I was right.
But now its confusing me. If the ones who are mafia accuse darkfirzen, why should the nave come up with it now? To make us think he isn't mafia and just influenced by silva? Or are all of them citizens and my theory is completely wrong? Maybe Silva is right.
What I think: Some of the mafia have voted for no kill. Now as someone said something they could use to say"He influenced me"
they are again voting for darkfirzenex.
Only problem: Nave was the first one who accused DFEX
solutions:
1. theory is rubbish
2. everything is confusing
3. something else I forgot. Ah yes, nave wants to confuse us.

In conclusion: we have no idea who is mafia.
Very funny game.
What we can think of:
Who will be killed if silva and nave are mafia?
Who will be killed if they are not?
We will again have no idea because they could have thought about that...
O my god, such a crazy game...
Well, I guess the mafia will kill a random person again as we don't have any idea. And only a few have said what they think.
Well I think we shouldn´t kill random people, or we are going to lose as fast as we did in the round before.
-> No Kill
think about it like that:
- if we kill none the mafia gets a free day round in which nothing happened just to kill a second person in the night
- if we kill someone random we have atleast the chance to get a mafia member killed