Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
without information we should trie to kill someone, and mafia tries to not kill someone, so that means you are mafia... clever, eh?
-Reaper
-Drahcir
-snorsorbet

Vote fairly

---PLAYERS---
1. Sonidow
2. Reaper
3. Hacker
4. SirFrog - Doctor
5. sadbhav
6. Nave
7. snorsorbet
8. Dome
9. Drahcir
10. skelguardian
11. Blue Phoenix
12. Phil

Mafia to Citizen Ratio - 3:8
---------------

Remaining:
-1 Godfather
-2 Mafia

-1 Sheriff
-1 Trapper
-1 Vigilante (1 bullet)
-5 Citizens

DEADLINE is next Thursday. (May 21st)
uhm...
ya, voting for reaper, same reason like before... next should be drahcir, except something unexpected happens in tha night
Quote:without information we should trie to kill someone, and mafia tries to not kill someone, so that means you are mafia... clever, eh?
did you realized that I wrote a post? Yes? Did you also read it??
Without information we try to get informations to try to kill someone. And when somebody asks a question like "What now? No kill again?" he causes answers that give us informations. For example that snorsorbet already changed his opinons 2-3 times and accused by now.. 3 people?
How you are acting, I would vote for you, but as it isn't possible, I will wait wether I can rescue myself with my vote. Do I have to say who I am in the first round so that you don't kill me?
Would be nice if you don't let the day end too early. If I don't need to, I don't want to say who I am.
voting for snorsorbet
just vote for anybody else..maybe you survive ;)
ok, don't know why I should vote for drahcir, so vote for snorsorbet.
I read it, but if many people vote very fast, the round normally ends faster. Didn't know you are away.
Snorsorbet
Reaper
Wait...
Who's suspicious here?
*looking around*
wait, reaper is doing something wierd!!
(not that he didn't do previous round... w/e :P)
^Anything more specific?