Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
damn.. not hacker.. what should we do now.. ?
no, not hacker...
accusing Nave... and maybe phil or sonidow... So confusing.
Either it is phil + BP + maybe Sonidow
or it is Nave and... who else? Drahcir?
and for which reasons?
explain me your theory a little bit more in detail..
well, Nave already said his with his table of who accused whom.
BP is very quiet, nearly hasn't said anything and somehow that works for him. You..... You somehow made yourself suspicious through different things... what I think is that the mafia now becomes active, because they need the votes. In the beginning 3 votes didn't really matter but now...

But if Nave is godfather( and there are some points that make me think he could be. For example that he picks up every accusation that comes up and says the trapper should save him while the mafia wouldn't kill him as they know he will probably be killed this round) he tries to influence us to kill normal citizens. Then drahcir could be mafia, but Nave could also accuse other mafia members together with citizens and then concentrate on the citizen to make him unsuspicious. So that maybe Sonidow is mafia, too.
So I think its Sonidow, Nave, (drahcir?).
Too bad we know nothing about BP and Dome

but it could also be that nave is citizen and you are mafia.... Than it would be phil/ BP/ drahcir/ maybe sonidow and one of them not. One decision we have to make.

Accusing Nave and phil. I can decide later.
Maybe Nave got rid of me bekoz I kinda was getting him out of the game.....
I suspect BP too, bekoz when I started suspecting Nave "BP TO THE RESCUE" for nave and I get accused by him.....then everyone else follows....
Mwhaha, my evUl plan to survive the night round worked perfectly, I just told the trapper to protect me this night, I don't think he really trapped my room, but still the Mafia was unsure if he did or not, so he they didn't even try to kill me...
now I have to survive the dayround somehow, which will be pretty difficult... 'cuz all citizen would need to vote against my dead...

I'll stick with my BP, Phil, Drahcir theory, and accusing Phil(he has been accused already, anyways)
hm... i guess i don't have to explain it..
accusing ThaNave (misspelled on purpose :D)
didn't you want to kill yourselfe?
yeah.. at the beginning yes.. but than my brain.. activated itsself.. if the wrong person (MEE) gets killed we lose remember?
ha! That prooves again that you're mafia, a really hopless try to get yourselfe not killed (*cough* but it will work *cough*)