Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
skeleguardian, it was pretty clear that bp isn't mafia, I'm not the only one defending him...

it would be like: you'll die in night round... then everyone would think it was me who is mafia 'cuz you accused me... and as you said, bp isn't stupid so why should he draw the attention on himselfe by killing sonidow?
votes for Phil
Voting for no kill, as per usual.
It's not arrogance or anything, but if you come to think about it, it's best to kill someone reasonable at first to avoid any further accusations in the game. I'll keep watching the game and give my opinions.
(04-28-2009, 07:20 PM)TheNave Wrote: [ -> ]skeleguardian, it was pretty clear that bp isn't mafia, I'm not the only one defending him...

it would be like: you'll die in night round... then everyone would think it was me who is mafia 'cuz you accused me... and as you said, bp isn't stupid so why should he draw the attention on himselfe by killing sonidow?

I must disagree at this... Just a phil and Reaper accused him for being mafia already.. (not to mention sonidown? if I'm correct)

btw... maybe bp is doing something that's called, reverse psychology:

Reverse psychology is a persuasion technique involving the false advocacy of a belief or behavior contrary to the belief or behavior which is actually being advocated. This technique relies on the psychological phenomenon of reactance, in which a person has a negative emotional response in reaction to being persuaded, and thus chooses the option which is being advocated against.
Usually also known as 'double-bluff' in interwebz Mafia games. ~Ramond

Well.. as we both agree, bp is not too dumb.. So there is a possibility that he is just making u think he is not mafia by killing Sonidow who began to accuse him. He obviously knows most people will think this way (like you), that's how he will get away with the murder.

Now there is a chance that I will be killed next night... But once again, there are 2 options:

- either bp (or any other mafia on his team) will kill me to get the same result as he did now.

- or he wont, to let me look ridiculous :)

Evil Sonidow Wrote:I think you're the bad actor, BP. The guy hasn't even started and you're trying to hint at others.

Poor guy dug his own grave :(
I know about reverse psychology
but it only affects the ppls who're thinking complex, the ppls who're thinking straight and simple won't be affected, it's riscant to use something which could only affect half ppls

well this round I'm on bps side, but this can change after the next day/night round for sure...

btw... do NOT click here
skelguardian Wrote:Now there is a chance that I will be killed next night... But once again, there are 2 options:

- either bp (or any other mafia on his team) will kill me to get the same result as he did now.

- or he wont, to let me look ridiculous
*Facepalm*
skelguardian Wrote:Poor guy dug his own grave
I don't think so. That post alone wouldn't be enough to kill me. Now think about it: with it, the mafia eliminates ME and also makes BP a probable killer. In my opinion, chances that he would pick the same people as mafia are slim (although not impossible), but accusing BP firsthand is perhaps not a smart thing to do. Think outside the picture. I still think the Reaper is still a probable mafia. It's up to you guys.
Partially agree with Sonidow, though not changing my position.
(aka no kill)
Maybe BP is indeed Mafia and wants us to think that he wud be mad to do such a thing so we'd remove him from the picture (though thats unlikely but not impossible)

buuut, I'll wait for sometime

(same like Drahcir: no kill)
ok, I'm not mafia. I wanted to make a joke because the game hadn't really started at that time.
maybe I only did this so that the mafia thinks: we don't have to kill him, he will be killed by the citizens.
Anyway I think its unfair to kill darkfirzenEX. Some people are just not online very often and it hasn't been a long time since this game started.
So I vote for no kill as there are already 2 votes for that and therefor a patt now.
Remember: There are more citizens than mafia and the chance is high to get the mafia.
I konw you will say "DarkfirzenEX and Reaper are Mafia, they are helping each other", but you will see: you are wrong after you killed one of us.
And don't say "He wants that darkfirzenex is killed, then he says "Do you see? So I'm not mafia", but he IS!"
Well, I can't forbid you to think that, but it is completely wrong.
If I accuse someone now you will again say: he is randomly accusing someone, so I won't.
And remember: Who gets influenced by someone who says: LF2-Hacker is mafia because his ava is a mixture out of a frog and a strawberry? Noone would give anything about it( Well, you somehow do.) What would I want to achieve with that?I would have said Nave is mafia because he accuses bp.
And after the last round everybody knows that random accusing makes the others think you are mafia. So I wouldn't be so silly.
Ok, now you'll say I would have said that that because...
And I sa but...
And you'll say...
And so on.
So the best way is to say no kill because you have no idea who really is mafia. You need to know more about what everybody is saying. At least wait till Darkfirzen said something.
It's just logical not to kill anyone.
So: No kill.
And think of another thing: Maybe darkfirzen doesn't say anything because he knows random accusing doesn't help. But I think he just hasn't that much time. I haven't seen him online the lately.