Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Mafia (Round 13, retry...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I go with Alectric
Oops, I missed that the doctor saved BP >.<

Aah well, I guess that I can at least check 1 last night

and to the Trapper, please save me. I don't expect you to believe me, but it is always worth a try...

... or wait...

if the Viligante tries to shoot me and the Trapper has trapped my room, the Viligante will die.
f***.
Actually, in that scenario, the vigilante would die.
Here is why I don't believe you are the actual sheriff, if you were the sheriff, why the heck would you check Drachir, and not Sirfrog(seeing as he was the only one that voted for BP)?

Anyway, Alectric
Again, whoever's the vigilante: PM ME.

I'm dead, remember.
ah I'm not sure again but I'll go with SirFog
Lets see how it comes out
cheking the site again :D looked at the posting that has been done... So um SirFrog I guess?

The reason I didn't check SirFrog is because I am stupid.

Anyway, let's go for SirFrog.
No!!!!! You're going to have to trust me on this, but Sirfrog is innocent (if we assume, that Snor is telling the truth). To be honest, Snor has proven many times that he does completly stupid and random sh*t, so it is actually plausible that he actually is the sheriff. Anyway, kill Alectric or Drachir(I suspect, both are innocent).

You see, Don kicked our asses this time :p. We all suspected the "smart" guys to be mafia. So this time he didn't make them mafia (hence Nave is mafia). I suspect it'd be people like 3rdEnemy(first time playing).
lol...burn....
anyway, since i think that Sirfrog was too quick to accuse, im gonna have to go with him

SirFrog
God damn... You're going to make me tell you me theory, which will then in the end help the mafia.

I'm guessing mafia will be: Nave, 3rdEnemy(90% sure), Dome(5% sure) , Phil/Alectric/naruto/Drachir (not sure who the 4th is).

Anyway, after we lose, you shall see that I'm right. Which will happen soon after we kill SirFrog, because we need him to have a chance at winning >.<.