Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: [char] frozen [progress+release]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
This my Friend is because of Bamboori :P
(02-28-2010, 04:55 PM)JoshEX Wrote: [ -> ]hey, to be honest, your old remake was better.

you've gotta be kidding, right?
srsly...wtf

the new version is like 2 times better!
whats so great about the old ones?

, awesome, nearly there!!
sometimes i wish i had your persistence and motivation :P
(02-26-2010, 04:20 PM)prince_freeza Wrote: [ -> ]outcome gif:
[Image: balln.gif]

It seems a little choppy, especially because the ball changes color and style between the frames. I think it could be improved by making the moving energy look like more of a curve. It should be a relatively easy change to make. Overall, however, the character's looking great!
finally sprites are done so here is the last sheet...
frozen_1 (Click to View)

now i agreed with simon that he does the data, so you all know that frozen is gonna be in safe good dcing hands.
simon Wrote:it will take me a week to finish the data work
so until then i shall finally release this char and go to another project.
Koalas!
After a good year of work!
And Simo will definitely NOT let us down with DCing...
Finally, another good char to play...
if you do not DC properly or need more than a week, I will demod you. And ban you. And block you on msn.
Okay, maybe not that, but I expect a lot from you :P
(03-03-2010, 02:01 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, maybe not that, but I expect a lot from you :P

LOL! nah simoneon is up for the job... if i didnt know what a great dcanger he is i would never gave it to him.
so what can i say its been fun you guys thank you all for the comments,critiques,ideas and mostly support.
my job is practically done here so i sent the files to simoneon all i can do now is wait thats all.

moving to the next project........
^ which is.. office guy! XD
great, don't worry simon will make it fresh ;)
(03-03-2010, 03:42 PM)Phil Wrote: [ -> ]^ which is.. office guy! XD

yep got that right phil simon just kept convincing me into making that office guy. i wasnt planing into making a char out of him at first but since some of you guys insisted...
harray! good work man. its a very promising character. Glad you finished and I hope he plays well :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26